Simply put, the annual SMPS Build Business Conference is a must for today’s AEC marketing professional—and it’s (almost) never too late to register to attend this year’s SMPS conference. They are generally held in August, and in different cities each year. It’s a great way to learn from your peers, network, and see the sights.
These days, chances are good that everyone in your organization or firm has been called up to assist in finding leads, assembling proposals and pitching in where they can in your marketing program. It’s no secret that the current business economy is recovering at a very slow rate. The question is, “Can we afford to grow at the same rate as the economy, or do we need to implement measures to accelerate our own growth?”
Most will agree, it’s an unqualified “yes” to the latter. And the Build Business conference, hosted by the SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) is the place to get the tools you need to grow your business.
Held annually, the SMPS Build Business Conference provides marketers in the A/E/C industry with multiple opportunities to learn more about addressing the challenges they face. The conference is broken up into multiple tracks, each focusing on a specific area of marketing and skill levels.
- Learn from dynamic keynote speakers and take advantage of unparalleled networking opportunities to bring home the business!
- Attendees can choose from over 30 learning sessions and more than 15 hours of continuing education.
- Learn about new marketing methods of the future and become reacquainted with the traditional methods that still work.
- Discover how to identify new business opportunities in hot local, regional and global markets, as well as how to position your firm to compete in those markets.
- Learn to better differentiate your firm from the competition.
- Network with some of the savviest Architectural, Engineering and Construction marketers in the country and exchange ideas.
- Oh, and wind it all up with what looks like one heck of a party – the SMPS Awards Gala is open to all conference attendees.
Cardphile has a long-standing relationship with the SMPS, and a great appreciation for their support of the markets we both serve. We offer assistance with SMPS’ print collateral whenever possible because we believe in the importance of good marketing programs, and support the efforts of the SMPS in keeping the Architectural, Engineering and Construction industries current and healthy. If you, or someone in your firm, are not already a member of SMPS – put that at the top of your marketing to do list this year!
The AEC industry is one of our favorites, and Cardphile has been designing and manufacturing customized calendars, personalized note cards and holiday greeting cards for architects, engineers and construction professionals since 1989. If you received one of this year’s Build Business Conference Awards Gala invitations last week, that’s some of our handiwork! Cardphile has always used recycled paper and sustainably sourced papers from managed forests—that’s why we printed this year’s gala awards invitation and envelopes on environmentally friendly, FSC certified, pearlescent paper using our 100% wind powered printing processes.
We have many “off the shelf” solutions available if you’re looking for business holiday cards, recycled greeting cards and other printed marketing collateral, and you should definitely give us a call if you’re looking for a more custom project. We work with many companies across the country to deliver their own branded printing projects, from custom Christmas cards and corporate Thanksgiving cards to project completion photobooks and AEC presentation materials – Call us to discuss your ideas! (1.800.774.5857)