Add New Printed Signatures 2002S
Once we have your signatures scanned, we keep them on file for you to use on future orders at no additional charge!
Some things to know:
- Our “Add New Printed Signatures” fee includes scanning (or cleaning up your emailed digital signatures) so they are suitable for high quality off-set printing in the same color as your verse.
- Just add this product to your cart and, once you’ve selected your holiday card, personalized it online and placed your order, we’ll contact you to collect your signatures.
- We will always email you a proof with your signatures for approval prior to printing.
- Want to upgrade to full color printed signatures? You can choose from traditional holiday colors (red, green, blue, etc.) or we can match to your logo, coordinate with your card design, or any other color you choose. (An additional $85 applies to full color inside card printing, and can also include your verse and optional logo in full color too – just add “Full Color 1001FC to your cart)
- We’ll even do a creative sprinkling of colors: you can send us “color-coded” instructions for who gets to be what color.
- Want the boss’s signature front and center? Just let us know and we can move things around per your instructions.
How to get your signatures to us (we have options):
- After placing your order, we can email you a signature template and instructions for collecting staff signatures, and then mailing back to us for scanning.
- Already have staff signatures digitized, but not sure of the quality? We’ll take a look and either fix them for you, or provide other options.
- Everybody all spread out? Give us a call and we can figure out what is best (and easiest) for you! 800.774.5857.
It’s easy to order!
Let us save you time by printing your signatures on your business holiday cards. It’s just $55 to have us make a high-res scan of your actual signatures, and then print them inside your cards. We always make sure your hand written signatures look crisp and real, never fuzzy. See below to learn more.
|View and download a PDF proof and add your final design to your cart from the design editor.|
|Options such as adding a logo or signatures to your card or upgrading envelopes will be available from your cart.|
|Questions? Call 1-800-774-5857|
Satin: This is our 110#, matte finish, bright white card stock. We give it a special satin coating on the card front to further enhance and sharpen the image. Since the inside of this card stock is not coated, it is suitable for hand-signing your greetings if you wish.
Uncoated: Uncoated card stock is not shiny, but rather has a beautifully soft finish, like writing paper, on both sides. This nice heavy card stock is 100# bright white, and a beautiful complement to many of our designs.
WaterColor Texture: Bright white, thick, and with a rich water-colory texture, this very special paper begs to be handled. This is perfect card stock for many of our designs, and super easy to hand sign. It has a beautiful, uncoated (not shiny) textured finish – also perfect for our corporate logo notecards!
Pearlescent: Ooh…everything just glows on this beautiful, pearlescent, 105# greeting card stock! It makes any design look special, but those with a wide range of colors, blends, and gradients are particularly outstanding.
Silver Metallic: Like the Pearlescent, this silver metallic card stock sets your greeting apart. It actually is a silver color throughout the paper (both inside and out) and colors are deepened when printed on this beautiful, luxe card stock.